View Poll Results: Vote Now for February 2016 QOTM!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • zcarlson12

    4 18.18%
  • dem3500

    1 4.55%
  • johnny22

    0 0%
  • Allison#51

    16 72.73%
  • cvetko250r

    1 4.55%
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Vote Now for November 2015 --> February 2016 QOTM!

  1. #1
    QOTM Moderator Fear250r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Ocean State
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Vote Now for November 2015 --> February 2016 QOTM!

    Alright everyone, time to enter for November QOTM!

    Last month was a "dune" month but only 2 of the 4 entries were actually duners...

    So in light of that, enter whatever ya got!!


    Jesse
    In house hybrid ball buster

  2. #2
    Pro-X zcarlson12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Chassis | Suspension | Controls:
    Frame: Laeger Wide Flip-top Cr500 Link
    A Arms: Laeger LT +3
    Swingarm: Laeger cr500
    Steering Stem: Laeger standard
    Axle: Lonestar
    Carrier: T&T
    Locknut: Durablue
    Hubs F|R: Baldwin/89
    Bars: Renthal 11/8" cr high
    Brake/Clutch Lever: 89/MSR
    Grips: Torq 1 lock on
    Foot Pegs: AC racing pro-peg
    Bumper: AC racing
    Grab Bar: AC racing wide
    Front Shocks: PEP ZPS LT
    Rear Shock: PEP ZPS
    Brake Lines: Streamline dual line front, single rear
    Rotors F|R: Tusk
    Rims F|R: DWT Rok Out/DWT G2 beadlock
    Tires F|R: ITP Quadcross mx2/ ITP Holeshot mxr6

    Body:
    Plastic: Maier
    Graphics|Seat Cover: Baldwin/Graves Motorsports
    Fuel Tank: 89 with maier cover

    Engine|Drive System:
    Cylinder|Head: ESR 310/ESR type 2/89 cases
    Bore & Stroke: 72.5x72
    Displacement: 297cc
    Carburetor: 38mm a/s
    Reeds: Boyesen rad valve
    Air Filter|Box: Uni/89
    Pipe|Silencer: LRD
    Clutch|Plates: OEM with Hinson basket
    Gearing F|R: 14/38
    CDI|Killswitch: 89/Tusk
    Cooling: 89 with Engine Ice

    Other: 400ex throttle with Duncan cover, ESR temp gauge, cr250 pedal, Baldwin stem clam, Baldwin cable guide, custom aluminum skidplate, TM Designworks slider, roller and frame pad, Outerwear on filter and airbox hole, OMF radiator guard, Graydon Proline rear brake b/o, rear muplugs on both sides, Maul Tech clamps, IMS Roll shifter, CCP stabilizer, Krank It case saver, runs on VP 110 mixed with Amsoil at 50:1.

    20150605_165717.jpg
    20150605_165821.jpg
    20150802_182324.jpg
    20151024_154026.jpg
    Last edited by zcarlson12; 11-01-2015 at 10:31 PM.
    Laeger 310R

  3. #3
    Supporting Member dem3500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Burton MI
    Posts
    697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Chassis | Suspension | Controls:
    Frame: arens
    A Arms: JD MGC
    Swingarm: stock 88
    Steering Stem: lonestar
    Axle: lonestar
    Carrier: lonestar
    Locknut: lonestar
    Hubs F|R: lonestar billet 04/05 450
    Bars: tag 1 1/8
    Brake/Clutch Lever: ASV
    Grips: spider
    Foot Pegs: rath
    Bumper: graydon
    Grab Bar: dont know
    Front Shocks: elks
    Rear Shock: elka
    Brake Lines: stainless braded front stock year
    Rotors F|R: stock 450
    Rims F|R: stock 400ex
    Tires F|R: gbc xc

    Body:
    Plastic: maier
    Graphics|Seat Cover: dont know
    Fuel Tank: ims 4 gal

    Engine|Drive System:
    Cylinder|Head: esr
    Bore & Stroke: 350 +4
    Displacement:363 PV
    Carburetor: 38 as
    Reeds: rad
    Air Filter|Box: custom
    Pipe|Silencer: esr 5b
    Clutch|Plates: tusk
    Gearing F|R: dont remember
    CDI|Killswitch: 01 cr
    Cooling: cbr

    Other

    Early in the season
    IMG_20150809_130841301.jpg

    I have to show the race carnage! Lol!
    IMG_20150808_163038870.jpg

    Most recent race. Cart wheeled it a few times!
    IMG_20151011_161555135.jpg
    Facebook.com/toonutzcreations

  4. #4
    Racer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Chassis | Suspension | Controls:
    Frame: OEM
    A Arms: Fireball Drag arms
    Swingarm: Stellar +10
    Steering Stem:
    Axle: JJ and A
    Carrier: Oem
    Locknut:
    Hubs F|R:
    Bars: Carbon Fiber MTN bike
    Brake/Clutch Lever:
    Grips:
    Foot Pegs: Oem/RIS
    Bumper: Duncan
    Grab Bar:
    Front Shocks: Marvin Shaw
    Rear Shock: Marvin Shaw
    Brake Lines: Streamline
    Rotors F|R:
    Rims F|R: 12 Spoke spindle mounts
    Tires F|R: 25x12x9 10 paddle hauler

    Body:
    Plastic: Maier
    Graphics|Seat Cover:
    Fuel Tank: OEM

    Engine|Drive System:
    Cylinder|Head: ESR 370
    Bore & Stroke:
    Displacement: 370
    Carburetor: 44 Lectron
    Reeds: V-force 3
    Air Filter|Box: ESR
    Pipe|Silencer: Shearer
    Clutch|Plates: OEM with Hinson basket
    Gearing F|R: 16/36
    CDI|Killswitch: 2001 CR
    Cooling:
    _DSC0670.JPG_DSC0689.JPG_DSC0793.JPG

  5. #5
    Racer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Some nice ones in here this month but I'll give it a shot!

    Chassis | Suspension | Controls:
    Frame: 88 OEM Pumashine full gusset/lightened/pro pegged powder coated white with silver flake
    A Arms: Roll Design +3's
    Swingarm: JP Racing -1
    Steering Stem: OEM '86 lightened/Modified for better turning radius
    Stabilizer: Precision Pro
    Axle: Lonestar Racing
    R Hubs: Lonestar Racing Aluminum
    Carrier: Burgard Racing
    Locknut: Lonestar Racing 450R
    Spindles: Honda 400ex
    F Hubs: Honda 400ex
    F Brakes: YFZ 450 Calipers/FourWerx titanium banjo bolts/450R master cylinder
    R Brakes: 450R Caliper/450R Master Cylinder and reservoir/Zeta Aluminum Clevis/ESR Pedal
    Bars: Pro Taper CR High
    Bar Clamps: Precision Shock and Vibes 1 1/8"
    Brake/Clutch Lever: ASV
    Grips: ODI Lock Ons
    Foot Pegs/Nerfs: Rath Monster Pegs/Signature Series from 450R
    Bumper: Pro Armor
    Grab Bar: Houser Drop Bar 450R made to work
    Front Shocks: Custom Axis triple rate piggybacks from Andy at Maultech
    Rear Shock: Custom Axis single rate from Andy at Maultech/Pumashine Resi Mounts Polished
    Brake Lines: Streamline- dual fronts
    Rotors F|R: stock|Streamline
    Rims F|R: DWT Rok Out| DWT G2
    Tires F|R: Hoosier MX150| Hoosier MX100

    Body:
    Plastic: Fullbore/FourWerx Hood
    Shrouds: FourWerx Carbon
    Graphics|Seat Cover: FourWerx Carbon
    Fuel Tank: OEM/Maier Cover/EVS Foam/Heat shield
    Pickup|Petcock: OEM drilled out/OEM modified to open both lines from pickup

    Engine|Drive System:
    Cylinder|Head: OEM 88 Ported by NEIL|Pro Design Coolhead 18cc dome
    Bore & Stroke: 67.5mm & 72mm
    Piston: Wiseco
    Displacement: 258cc
    Carburetor: 38mm cast SmartCarb
    Reeds: Boyesen Ported and modified for UPP oversize boot
    Exhaust Flange: ESR Aluminum port matched
    Air Filter|Box: UNI/OEM modified with Outerwears vents
    Pipe|Silencer: LRD 250B natural/LED spark arrested
    Clutch|Plates: Hinson Basket/OEM plates Neil's mod
    Gearing F|R: 14/37 Renthal Sprockets
    CDI|Killswitch: 01 CR ignition all shrink connectors/pro design tether/Pumashine coil mount
    Cooling: PWR Radiator/Engine Ice/Finned Aluminum temperature gauge/Polaris overflow
    Fuel|Oil: Dragon 110/Amsoil 32:1

    Other: Merrill water pump cover, Pep chain roller, T.M design works chain guides, Renthal Chain, UPP case saver, Aluminum lug nuts, ESR kicker lever, Pro Design -1 shifter, Legacy seat latch, Acerbis Handguards, FourWerx titanium pivot bolt, FourWerx master cylinder cover, Lonestar Aluminum Tie Rods and Heims, ESR Aluminum motor mounts, and 450R Throttle.











    Last edited by Allison#51; 12-02-2015 at 12:52 AM.

  6. #6
    Rider cvetko250r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Chassis | Suspension | Controls:
    Frame: OEM ORIGINAL PAINT STICKERS
    A Arms: GIBSON LONG TRAVEL
    Swingarm:OEM
    Steering Stem:LONESTAR NOT INSTALLED
    Axle:OEM
    Carrier:OEM
    Locknut:OEM
    Hubs F|R:LONESTAR NOT INSTALLED
    Bars: TAG FAT BARS
    Brake/Clutch Lever: HYDRALIC CLUTCH
    Grips:AFTERMARKET
    Foot Pegs: AC NERFS
    Bumper:AC
    Grab Bar:AC
    Front Shocks:FOX FLOATS
    Rear Shock: OEM
    Brake Lines: FR BRAIDED
    Rotors F|R:OEM
    Rims F|ROUGIES YELLOW LABEL BEADS NOT PICTURED
    Tires F|R: SH%& I CANT REMEMBER

    Body:
    Plastic:OEM ORIGINAL
    Graphics|Seat Cover: OEM ORIGINAL
    Fuel Tank:OEM

    Engine|Drive System:
    Cylinder|Head:COOLHEAD NOT INSTALLED
    Bore & Stroke:OEM
    Displacement:OEM
    Carburetor:38MM
    Reeds:V FORCE
    Air Filter|Box:K&N AND ALUMINUM AIR BOX
    Pipe|Silencer:FMF FATTY
    Clutch|Plates:OEM
    Gearing F|R:OEM
    CDI|Killswitch:
    Cooling:OEM

    Other:I HAVE BEEN GATHERING PARTS I ALSO HAVE ESR TEMP GAUGE, MOTOR MOUNTS, SHIFTER, BRAKE PEDAL, KICK STARTER , REAR BRAKE,
    REAR BRAKE RESERVOIR HANGER ALSO HAVE BILLET BRAKE LINE CLAMPS JUST TRYING TO GATHER SOME MORE THINGS BEFORE I PUT EVERYTHING ON


    I BOUGHT THIS 250R WHEN I WAS 15 FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER IM 31 NOW I HAVE EVERY ORIGINAL PART INCLUDING THE TIRES (70% TREAD) AND BOTHER KEYS IT CAME WITH IF MY WIFE TOLD ME TO PICK THE R OR HER THE WIFE WOULD BE GONE AND SHE KNOWS IT




  7. #7
    Racer jwraymond6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Non your business
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Where are all the R's at gotta be more on here

  8. #8
    Rider cvetko250r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    what happened to quad of the month?

  9. #9
    Racer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Whats going on with the Quad of The Month? Is this not happening any more? Loved seeing everyones builds. Now i gotta go back in time to previous months and years to get my fix.

  10. #10
    Administrator havinnoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Portland, OR / West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony0327 View Post
    Whats going on with the Quad of The Month? Is this not happening any more? Loved seeing everyones builds. Now i gotta go back in time to previous months and years to get my fix.
    Our moderator has been extremely busy as we all have with the holidays. It will start up for next month.

  11. #11
    Racer jadleybray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the garage
    Posts
    291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Johnny's pics didn't do the bike justice, much nicer than shown here

  12. #12
    Racer Robsessed86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison#51 View Post
    Some nice ones in here this month but I'll give it a shot!

    Chassis | Suspension | Controls:
    Frame: 88 OEM Pumashine full gusset/lightened/pro pegged powder coated white with silver flake
    A Arms: Roll Design +3's
    Swingarm: JP Racing -1
    Steering Stem: OEM '86 lightened/Modified for better turning radius
    Stabilizer: Precision Pro
    Axle: Lonestar Racing
    R Hubs: Lonestar Racing Aluminum
    Carrier: Burgard Racing
    Locknut: Lonestar Racing 450R
    Spindles: Honda 400ex
    F Hubs: Honda 400ex
    F Brakes: YFZ 450 Calipers/FourWerx titanium banjo bolts/450R master cylinder
    R Brakes: 450R Caliper/450R Master Cylinder and reservoir/Zeta Aluminum Clevis/ESR Pedal
    Bars: Pro Taper CR High
    Bar Clamps: Precision Shock and Vibes 1 1/8"
    Brake/Clutch Lever: ASV
    Grips: ODI Lock Ons
    Foot Pegs/Nerfs: Rath Monster Pegs/Signature Series from 450R
    Bumper: Pro Armor
    Grab Bar: Houser Drop Bar 450R made to work
    Front Shocks: Custom Axis triple rate piggybacks from Andy at Maultech
    Rear Shock: Custom Axis single rate from Andy at Maultech/Pumashine Resi Mounts Polished
    Brake Lines: Streamline- dual fronts
    Rotors F|R: stock|Streamline
    Rims F|R: DWT Rok Out| DWT G2
    Tires F|R: Hoosier MX150| Hoosier MX100

    Body:
    Plastic: Fullbore/FourWerx Hood
    Shrouds: FourWerx Carbon
    Graphics|Seat Cover: FourWerx Carbon
    Fuel Tank: OEM/Maier Cover/EVS Foam/Heat shield
    Pickup|Petcock: OEM drilled out/OEM modified to open both lines from pickup

    Engine|Drive System:
    Cylinder|Head: OEM 88 Ported by NEIL|Pro Design Coolhead 18cc dome
    Bore & Stroke: 67.5mm & 72mm
    Piston: Wiseco
    Displacement: 258cc
    Carburetor: 38mm cast SmartCarb
    Reeds: Boyesen Ported and modified for UPP oversize boot
    Exhaust Flange: ESR Aluminum port matched
    Air Filter|Box: UNI/OEM modified with Outerwears vents
    Pipe|Silencer: LRD 250B natural/LED spark arrested
    Clutch|Plates: Hinson Basket/OEM plates Neil's mod
    Gearing F|R: 14/37 Renthal Sprockets
    CDI|Killswitch: 01 CR ignition all shrink connectors/pro design tether/Pumashine coil mount
    Cooling: PWR Radiator/Engine Ice/Finned Aluminum temperature gauge/Polaris overflow
    Fuel|Oil: Dragon 110/Amsoil 32:1

    Other: Merrill water pump cover, Pep chain roller, T.M design works chain guides, Renthal Chain, UPP case saver, Aluminum lug nuts, ESR kicker lever, Pro Design -1 shifter, Legacy seat latch, Acerbis Handguards, FourWerx titanium pivot bolt, FourWerx master cylinder cover, Lonestar Aluminum Tie Rods and Heims, ESR Aluminum motor mounts, and 450R Throttle.











    Bro that last pic is one of the coolest I've seen. The American flag and civil war era cannons along with fall leaves and trophy to top. The kickass R just adds to it. Awesome man.

  13. #13
    Racer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Robsessed86 View Post
    Bro that last pic is one of the coolest I've seen. The American flag and civil war era cannons along with fall leaves and trophy to top. The kickass R just adds to it. Awesome man.
    Thanks man. Hopefully this is just the start!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •