Thread: F/S Oem Plastics, 450R front shocks

Rider
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feedback Score

F/S Oem Plastics, 450R front shocks

Honda 450R front shocks; in good shape, only selling because I got a great deal on a set of dual rate works shocks. 175 Or best offer, shipped

Right side is in good shape with no spider webbing, it was trimmed at the very bottom to clear the exhaust. It does have a 1/2" crack (pictured). Oem hood, in great shape except for the broken mount on the left side (pictured). The left side fender is junk, just disregard that lol. Note: plastics only, headlight and mounts are not included. Rear fender $150+ shipping, if the pending sale falls through.The black spots on the rear fenders is from the previous owner's "attempt" at sealing up the exhaust. Would like $100 or best offer + shipping for the right side front fender, and $25 + shipping for the front hood. Once again I am open to all offers, as I have another set coming in the mail tomorrow. I am located in Hibbing, MN if anyone wants to pick these up locally.

Honda 450R front shocks; in good shape, only selling because I got a great deal on a set of dual rate works shocks. 175 Or best offer, shipped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    How much for the hood been looking for a red one

Rider
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    How much for the hood been looking for a red one
    $25+shipping