In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
We are especially concerned that everyone who accesses the site finds a warm welcome, plentiful knowledge and answers, and rewarding experience.
- Please be respectful to all members and respect is what you will receive back. A good rule of thumb to remember is to treat everyone as you wish to be treated!
- This is a family friendly forum. Don’t post content that you would not want your children, mothers or wives to see.
- No content that is considered obscene, X-rated, sexually-oriented, hateful, racist, threatening, objectionable, or in violation of any laws will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice and the offending member will be issued infractions and/or banned at the staff’s discretion. This includes (but is not limited to): threads, posts, Chat Box posts, avatars, signatures, and photo albums.
- Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Abusive posts should be reported rather than responding directly.
- Registered users will not violate a person’s privacy by publishing personal and/or private information without their prior written permission.
- Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion or relocation. Identical or similar threads posted by the same user in different forums will be removed.
- Keep thread replies on topic. Posting replies that don’t contribute or relate to the thread will be deleted or moved. Please feel free to start a new topic on the question or subject you’re interested in.
- Buy/Sell/Trade at your own risk. TRX250R.ORG assumes no responsibility for bad deals or transactions.
- Chat Box. All forum rules apply. Please keep discussion light and keep thread-worthy content out. There is to be no arguing in the Chat Box. Should an issue arise, please contact an Administrator or Moderator.
- Discussions of politics and/or religion should be taken lightly. Advance at your own risk and please note the sensitivity of such discussions.
- No spamming of any kind is allowed. This includes sending spam PMs. If you send or post spam, your account being permanently banned and content deleted. No advertising is allowed on TRX250R.ORG without prior approval by an Administrator.
- Valid e-mail. You must have a valid e-mail address registered to your account at all times. If you do not, you risk account termination.
- Do not promote your personal websites, domains, company/business, or services in any of the discussion forums or Private Messages. “Promotion” will be determined by the site staff. This can include starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is if they are paying to do so. Please contact an Administrator if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.
- Promotion of other similar ATV forums will result in your thread being deleted or modified.
- Private Messages (PMs). Any member posting a PM on the forums without prior written permission from the site owner(s) will be subject to infractions and/or becoming banned. Although Administrators do not make a point of reading PMs and respect your privacy, please be aware that your messages can be read in rare cases such as (but not limited to) the following: suspicion of abuse of the rules, or in relation to illegal, offensive material, or unsolicited marketing. Additionally, if you are reported by another member, we will ask that PM’s be forwarded.
- Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the Administrators and/or Moderators at times, but the disagreements and criticism of such are not to be aired within the forums. Please PM the staff with your concerns or frustrations. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.
- Posting any info from the staff will be subject to infractions or banning at our discretion.
- If you have any questions as to whether something is acceptable, please message an Administrator or Moderator.
- We, the owners, Administrators, and/or Moderators reserve the right to decline and/or revoke your membership application at any time, as well as remove, edit, move, or close any thread and remove or change any avatar, username, or signature for any reason.
- Although the Administrators and Moderators of TRX250R.ORG will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TRX250R.ORG, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- These rules are subject to change at any time.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Honda TRX250R Forums - Best Online Community for TRX & ATC 250R Riders reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.